The HR Generalist is responsible for managing various aspects of human resources, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and compliance with labor laws and regulations. This position provides support to the HR department and employees, promoting a positive workplace culture and ensuring the efficient operation of HR functions.
- Recruitment and Onboarding: Manage the recruitment and onboarding process, including posting job vacancies, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and coordinating new hire orientation.
- Employee Relations: Serve as the point of contact for employee inquiries and concerns, including handling employee grievances, providing guidance on company policies and procedures, and conducting investigations when necessary.
- Performance Management: Administer and coordinate performance management programs, including performance evaluations and goal setting, and provide guidance to managers and employees on performance-related issues.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations. Stay up-to-date on changes in labor laws and regulations and ensure that policies and procedures are updated accordingly.
- Training and Development: Coordinate and deliver training and development programs, including new employee orientation, safety training, and professional development opportunities.
- HR Administration: Maintain employee records, manage HRIS systems, and prepare HR-related reports.
- Benefits Administration: Assist in the administration of employee benefits, including enrollment, changes, and terminations.
- Culture and Engagement: Promote a positive workplace culture and employee engagement by organizing employee events and activities, administering employee surveys, and providing feedback to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in human resources, with a focus on recruitment, employee relations, and compliance.
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRIS systems.
The HR Generalist is a key member of the HR department and plays a critical role in supporting the organization’s overall mission and goals. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
Market Competitive Salary
Market Competitive Salary